Each night you stay with us you will receive one $15.00 bar credit per night per room. ... | Read More
Casablanca Inn Policies
Making Your Reservation
- Stay of 2 Nights – Payment in full at time of reservation
- Stay of 3 + Nights – 50% deposit at time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon check in.
- Quoted rates do not include 10% local and state tax
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy – All additional Guests incur a fee of $25 per night
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Please call if delayed for check in past 10pm
- Earlier or later check-out and check-in is available based on availability on the day of arrival or departure. We cannot offer early or late check-out or check-in prior to this time.
- Front desk is open 24 hours a day to guest arrivals.
Due to the the limited number of rooms, Casablanca Inn requires a minimum 7-day notice of cancellation prior to your date of arrival. All cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee per room. If you choose to cancel without giving at least 7 days’ notice you are responsible for full payment of the reservation and your credit card on file will be charged at that time.
- Early departures/late arrivals are considered cancellations and are subject to the same cancellation policies.
- This same cancellation policy applies to the use of Gift Certificates for deposit or payment of a reservation.
- Unclaimed Accommodations, Non-Arrivals, No-Show: Full charge for the entire reservation will be charged to the reservation credit card for unclaimed accommodations, non-arrivals and no-show on the dates of the confirmed reservation.
- Any reservations made within our cancellation period will be charged in full; if subsequently cancelled, no refund will be given.
We strongly urge our guests to purchase TRAVEL INSURANCE through your local travel agent, on the web (i.e. Travel Guard or any other), etc… to protect your vacation investment against unforeseen cancellation or changes due to a variety of maladies or emergencies, this might include illness, acts of god, etc.
We are a pet friendly establishment. We do offer a limited selection of pet friendly accommodations. The first floor of both the Coach House and Secret Garden are pet friendly. All pets incur a fee of $15 per night.
Please note we only permit a certain number of pet guests at the hotel at any time…so pets do not in crouch upon our other guests. It is recommended reservation be made in advance.
We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted only on private decks and on the veranda.
Special dietary restrictions will be accommodated by early arrangement only. Please be sure to give us at least 48 hours advance notice.